Wednesday 13 March 2013

MAC ARCHIES GIRLS - RONNIE RED LIPSTICK SWATCH AND REVIEW

When Mac released their Archie's Girls collection I couldnt've been more happier. I looked at Selfridges and wanted everything. It took me a while to select the few I wanted. I didn't purchase any for a while until I walked past my local Mac and saw them putting out the Archie's Girls and ran in at the chance to have my pick of the collection. I came out with one thing, Ronnie Red. I then went back a few days later - After everything was pretty much sold out - and came out with a blusher and a pearlmatte blush which I will review very soon. Ronnie Red is a gorgeous matte red with cool tones. If you compare it to the matte Russian Red you can see the difference between the two and you can see that Ronnie Red has more of a blue tone. I adore this colour and I can't wait to wear it out properly. This had such a long wear too, which I was so pleased with. I have noticed that Mac's matte lipsticks have amazing wear on the lips. I can go the whole day without reapplying if I've not really ate or drank anything, however I do carry it around just in case I need to touch up. I love this shade and I will be wearing this a lot! Because of my pale complexion the blue toned lipstick looks really lovely on my skin. Overall, another winner from Mac - Wish I'd picked up more lipsticks from the collection, but this was by far my favourite. This shade is sold out online but still may be available at your nearest Mac counter for £15.50.

Did you get any lipsticks from this collection?
Did you get anything from this collection?
And did you like Archie's Girls?
What do you think of this colour?
I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks for reading, beautiful!



28 comments:

  1. This looks a lovely shade darling - not a fan of the packaging of the Archie's Girls range but the colours look lovely.

    Elizabeth Daisy xo

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're the first person I know to not like the collection! :) Haha :) Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a gorgeous red!

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour, really suits you! I have seen this collection in MAC also.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :D I love it! Such a gorgeous collection isn't it :) xx

      Delete
  4. The packaging is soooo cute xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too cute!! :D I'm in love with the whole collection! xx

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely colour!

    fashion--geek.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So lovely! :) I was a bit unsure how Mac was going to make this red different to the others, but they pulled it off beautifully! Such a pretty colour! x

      Delete
  6. This is just the perfect red x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's stunning! :) So happy I picked it up. :) x

      Delete
  7. Oh my it's beautiful! I love my Russian Red but this is tempting too!

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a sucker for Russian Red too! :) Ah this really is lovely isn't it! :D xxx

      Delete
  8. I'm so sad I missed out on this as it looks like the perfect shade of red. I did however get the Veronica's Blush Pearlmatte Powder and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also picked up that blush! :) It really is a gorgeous red. I can't get enough of it! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Such a gorgeous looking lipstick! Looks lovely on you :) xx

    belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm in love with it!! :D xx

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Me too!! Red is my colour! I'm always reaching for a red! :) x

      Delete
  11. What an interesing review! Great post!
    And by the way - would you like to follow each other? I'd be very glad! Let me know, dear ♥

    xx
    Nati
    4-trendy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colour looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a gorgeous colour! :) Becoming my favourite Mac lippy! :) xx

      Delete
  13. This looks gorgeous on you! Unfortunately it's all sold out now! Hopefully they bring it out again :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such an amazing lipstick it's so beautiful (comment for the giveaway) xx

    Coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥