Tuesday 19 February 2013

MUA - HEAVEN AND EARTH EYSHADOW PALETTE REVIEW AND SWATCHES

I've never tried an MUA palette before a  few weeks ago. After all the hype about them I wanted to know what was so special. And I wasn't disappointed. MUA Eyeshadow Palettes come in a range of colours, from metallic shades to more vibrant - Whoever you are there's one for you. The palette I will be sharing with you today is one of their natural ones, Heaven and Earth. On a day to day basis I wear so many neutral eyeshadows, and this palette really delivered. Also, I'm trying this post out with my new Nokia Lumia instead of my SLR as I travel a lot, so let me know what you think about the photos.
Inside
Outdoors

As you can see from first glance that these babies are pigmented. These two photos are from the top line of the shadows, one inside where the sun isn't as bright, and one outside to show you how gorgeous these shades are. The first one works so well as a highlighter, but can still be worn as a shadow as it's easily built up to create a gorgeous metallic cream. The second and third ones are very similar in the fact that they're both bronze. However the first one has plenty of red tones, and the third one as golden tones. The forth one is probably the most nude of the colours. It's such a pretty light beige metallic which is so pretty and looks so delicate. Again this is very buldable. The fifth one in the picture is extremely pigmented, and I believe that most pigmented of them all. I love this for an all over bold colour, or adding a bit more depth to the eyes as a crease shade. The colour also to me seems to have slight red tones to it. The final colour in this row is stunning. It reminds me of the sun! It's a very bright gold that catches some gorgeous colour in the light. I absolutely adore this shade. All of the shades in this palette are so buttery and all work so well together.
 Inside
Outdoors

The first two on the second row aren't as metallic as the rest of the colours. They seem to give more of a sheeny shimmer instead. These two are very similar to the second and third on the first row in respect that they're very similar colours. The first one has a redder tone, and the second shade has more of a golden tone. The third colour on this second row is my favourite. It's stunning. I'm a huge lover of Sellout by Urban Decay, and this is pretty much the exact colour. I couldn't be more excited!!! I love using this all over my lids and then a light brown in the crease. I could not be happier! The colour is also a dream to apply and is so buttery. The forth one of this row is a taupe colour. I'm not huge on taupe but there's nothing even close to this colour in the palette. I can't wait to experiment with that colour. The fifth one is very similar to the fifth on on the top row, only this one is slightly lighter and has gold tones instead of red. This applies lovely and gives amazing colour payoff. The last one in the palette is a classic dark metallic brown. This is exactly how you'd expect a dark brown to be.

Overall I am in love with this palette. It has a huge range of colours to create nude eyes, smokey eyes, natural eyes and all the looks in between. I will be showing you some looks very soon! I can't to give this a go and I reckon this will be my to go to palette for naturals. At an amazing £4 you can really afford a star buy like this. All MUA products are just such good value with amazing quality just like high street brands and even some more high end products. Run down to your nearest Superdrug now and treat yourself, or place an order online at MUA. You wont be disappointed! Try them out for yourself!

Have you ever tried any MUA palettes? 
If so, which ones?
What do you think of this palette?
And what is your all time favourite MUA product?
I'd love to hear your views, I read every one and respond to them all!
Thank you so much for reading, beautiful!

20 comments:

  1. ive tried the undressed palette and i love it! hoping to get this one next!xxx

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm yet to try that palette, looks lovely!! You won't be disappointed with this palette! Xx

      Delete
  2. I'd definitely be interested in trying more MUA palettes, but maybe the brighter ones. I've got the undressed palette so I think I'm pretty sorted for neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reviewing another brighter palette very soon so stay tuned! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. I really want to try this, most of my shadows aren't shimmery enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These have the perfect amount of shimmer for me! Such a perfect palette, can't wait to give it a proper experiment! Xx

      Delete
  4. I own this too and absolutely love it. I reach for it more than my MAC and Urban Decay shadows and love how each colours goes well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The colours go so well together!! I will be reaching for this more than the UD palette now! Such goo value too! Xxx

      Delete
  5. All of the eyeshadows are gorgeous! They're so pigmented, i really need to buy more MUA makeup it's such good quality at amazing prices.

    www.electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour payoff is amazing! And so cheap too - I'm a happy Hannah! Xx

      Delete
  6. The colours look so amazing and pigmented! I have yet to try MUA products. Your haul is really making me want to buy more make up :(

    dreamdustx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry!! Haha :) they're so cheap I can't say no! I'm tempted to do a MUA giveaway soon! I'm a new fan of this brand, amazing value! Xxx

      Delete
  7. wow it looks different outside..I love it!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion & Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can really see the lovely shimmer in the sunlight :D xx

      Delete
  8. Great review! I love how in-depth you went talking about each individual colour. I have this palette myself along with a other MUA palettes and I love them all, although i shall have to admit this is my favourite! It is so practical and the colours will obviously suite everyone because they are neutrals. Love your blog.

    brainybeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment!! :D Yeah, I try and go to as much detail as I can. Can't get over the quality of this palette though! I have a few more yet to swatch - And I know I wont be disappointed!! I agree, this will suit everyone, and is my favourite too!! :D
      xxx

      Delete
  9. gorgeous neutral palette! I haven't tried any MUA shadows, but these look great. very pigmented!

    xoxo
    Rachel
    http://www.artofblank.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great palette!! :D You should try them out, it's so cheap!! :D xxx

      Delete
  10. I'm ordering this palette as soon as the undressed comes back in stock! 3 for 2 is a great deal!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, I read them all and I will try to respond within 24 hours. Thank you for taking your time to do so! ♥